Sunday, September 4, 2011

Which Sunglasses Should I Get Next?

MinkPink Mile High Club Sunglasses, Fashion

MinkPink Sunglasses



Lately, I find myself obsessing over which sunglasses to wear when I step out for a shoot. I've always been partial to anything in black and oversize. This Summer I ventured into tortoiseshell, round styles and cat eye. My favorite pairs? Karen Walker, Bonlook and Rayban Wayfarer.


For Fall, I may think about splurging on one of the below. Thoughts?

+ Elizabeth and James ZELZAH

+ Elizabeth and James Layfayette Cat Eye

+ Ralph Lauren Camo Round Sunglasses



And for those of you celebrating this weekend, Happy Labor Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    This is Jane Peterson,and I work for Proopticals.com,which is one of the leading prescription eyeglasses providers on the internet.

    We found your blog on Google,it's so good and we love it.Therefore,we're trying to seek a partnership with you by sending you a pair of eyewear for FREE each month,and all you have to do are:
    1)Take a photo wearing our eyewear and share it on your blog after you receive it.
    2)Add an icon on your blog,this icon links to the home page of our site.(You can get the icon from our site)

    We sincerely hope to build a partnership with you,and if you're interested in our program,please click here to get started: http://www.proopticals.com/Get-Free-Eyeglasses-a-355.html


    Thanks,

    Jane
    Proopticals.com

    ReplyDelete