Friday, September 9, 2011

Last Festival Outfit Of The Summer








































(Wool Hat & Shorts - NASTY GAL, Sunglasses - eBay, Eagle Shadows Top - One Teaspoon, Belt - American Apparel, Ring - House of Harlow, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Wilma Platform - Senso Diffusion)

I'm so sad that Summer is coming to an end. This was the outfit that I wore to the last festival of the Summer. I know you're thinking, "Did she really rock those platforms at a festival?!" Let's just say they were switched out after about an hour with my leopard matiko flat desert booties. This is officially my last post wearing my one teaspoon top. I know, I said it a few posts back, but this time it's the real deal. With Fall approaching, it really leaves me no choice. 

If you haven't registered for the Love Giveaway, you still have until the end of the day today. 

Wishing Everyone A Wonderful Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment