Friday, September 30, 2011

Some Days Are Better Than Others

















































































(Turband - Gold Saturn, Blush Jumper - NASTY GAL, High Waist Leather Shorts - Play Me, Sunglasses - 80's Purple, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Wedges - Steve Madden) 

I'd been on a mission for the perfect high waist leather shorts for months, and finally scored big when I purchased these lovely shorts by Play Me. The feel and cut are total perfection. I've bought a few vintage pairs from etsy and eBay, but wasn't too thrilled when they arrived in the mail. I seriously have an addiction to leather bottoms. I'm up to fourteen pairs and counting. What can I say? I'm an eighties rock chick at heart. One can never have enough leather and vintage rocker tees in my book.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment