Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Dog Days Are Over





































(Headband - DIY, Jumper - H&M, Faux Leather Skinny Pant - H&M, Cross - Low Luv, PS1 Bag - Proenza Schouler, France Moto Boots - Jeffrey Campbell) 

Oh man, I wasn't stretching the truth when I said I was living in all black lately, just peep out my last three posts. These are some of the goodies that I picked up from H&M the other weekend. I'm super hot on these faux leather skinny pants, and they were only thirty five bucks. I picked up this killer jumper too, and went up a few sizes, that way I could wear it slung off my shoulder. I'm going to try to commit to some color for my next post, but don't hold me to it. I'm really digging my black right now. 

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment