Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All I've Got To Do























(Americana Turband - Gold Saturn, Bodysuit - eBay, Jumper - Free People, DIY Levi's Shorts - Vintage, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Everest Hiking Platform - Jeffrey Campbell) 

If you stop by my blog from time to time, you know that I love my American flag prints and my Jeffrey Campbell platforms. I scored this amazing American flag bodysuit from eBay a few weeks back, and it's perfect for layering, or by itself works too. I finally broke down and purchased the everest hiking platform, and they are so so amazing. I totally recommend them if you're looking for an update to your JC collection, or if you're getting burnt on your Lita platform. 

If you haven't signed up for the Love Giveaway, you have until the end of the day on 9/9. 

Wishing Everyone A Wonderful Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment