Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whatever Gets You Through The Day





















































(Pink Blazer & Hat - NASTY GAL, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Wilma Platform - Senso Diffusion)

I seriously rock everything in this post at least three to five times a week, so I feel they needed a well deserved shout out. This wide brimmed wool hat that I purchased from NASTY GAL about four months ago, is by far the most bad ass hat that I own as it goes with just about everything. I've been wanting a light pink blazer for months, so when I stumbled across this one on NG's site, it was a no-brainer. I know the Senso Diffusion Wilma might be yesterdays news, but they finally went on sale at Karmaloop, and I couldn't resist and bought them. In my opinion, leopard print is timeless, so I see myself wearing these for years to come. Last but not least, I'm still in love with my Alexander Wang diego bag. I know it's been blogged to death, but I paid a pretty penny for this bag, and I plan on wearing it until the studs fall off, which is probably never. I bought the rocco duffle in brown last month, but I find myself still reaching for the diego when I'm topping off my outfit. What are some of your wardrobe staples that you cannot live without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment