Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've Been Your Fool












































(Vest, Rocker Tee, Leather Pants, Key Necklace - Vintage, Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Bracelet - Etsy, Crystal Ring - Low Luv X Erin Wasson, Nation Boots - Jeffrey Campbell) 

I am seriously such an 80's rock chick at heart. I'm a feathered fro away from being the fifth member of Bon Jovi in these photos, and I'm okay with that. This look is very inspired by my roots and where I come from. I grew up with a Father who, to this day, still has hair past his shoulder blades and rocks birkenstocks in the dead of winter in Ohio, and a Mother who doesn't miss a Stevie Nicks show if it's anywhere in the Midwest. Needless to say, my parents are super cool cats. Life was so good and easy growing up. Oh man, do I miss those days. Anyone wanna teleport back to the 80's with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment