Saturday, July 16, 2011

I LOVE TODAY!




























































































(Wool Hat & Ring - NASTY GAL, Crochet Top - eBay, Belt - Vintage, Shorts - Mink Pink, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Leopard Wilma Platforms - Senso Diffusion)

I had such a wonderful productive day, hence the title of my blog. I decided today that I'm reverting back to my old "living this day like it's my last" ways. Today is truly a gift and I really feel so blessed and happy to be here. At times, I get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life, that I lose track of the most two important things, which is loving and to be loved. Yes, I know, this is a fashion blog, so onto what I'm wearing and why. I received this lovely crochet number from eBay today, and for the price of fifteen dollars, I couldn't be happier. Lately, I've been into mixing prints, patterns, and metals that don't really go together, and I'm really digging the outcome. These new leopard Senso heels surprisingly go with every print and color in my entire closet. I'm now on a mission to find a pair of JC Litas in cheetah or leopard. I'll take either. I've been searching high and low and haven't had much luck. Any suggestions? 

Wishing Everyone a wonderful Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment