Monday, July 18, 2011

American White Trash






















































(Americana Turband - Gold Saturn, Eagle Shadows Bikini Top - One Teaspoon, Shorts - Mink Pink)

I finally scored an eagle shadows bikini from one teaspoon, thanks to NASTY GAL. It not only makes a great bikini top, but a great layering piece too. Even though 4th of July is long and gone, you'll still see me rocking my American garb as I cannot get enough no matter how hard I try. I received these super rad American jeans today from Pretty Pennies, and I cannot wait to play around with them. Thanks for all of your comments concerning the JC leopard litas. The pair on NG are too spotty for me. I just noticed that Solestruck finally restocked my size in this pair and this is exactly what I was looking for. 

Wishing Everyone a beautiful Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment