Monday, July 25, 2011

Let The Beauty Of What You Love, Be What You Do.





















































(Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Eagle Shadows Bikini Top - One Teaspoon, Watercolor Skirt - UNIF, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Leaf Arm Cuff - Etsy, Lita Platform - Jeffrey Campbell) 

Okay, I know, I've been rocking this One Teaspoon bikini top three times in the past week, so I apologize for the monotony, it's just so awesome that I can't help myself. I wore this little number to a pool party on Saturday, as I have never been one to bare it all in just a swimsuit alone unless I'm at the beach. Even then, I still need a hat and some sort of jewelry to top off the look. There are a few Tavik vintage inspired suits that are now on sale at Karmaloop, so I am thinking about adding to my collection this week. What's your favorite swimwear designer this season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment