Monday, May 23, 2011

Walking Down a Railroad Line































































(Madrid Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Vintage Quilted Bag - Chanel, Dress - Hellz Bellz, Brogue Loafer - Asos) 

Wow, I had such an amazing weekend filled with so much joy and inspiration. I'm still on cloud nine. On Saturday, I did a little shopping and scored big when I picked up this Hellz Bellz dress at a local boutique. I grabbed the dress, looked at the tag and saw that it was an extra small, and then I thought to myself, "Damn it, I don't care if you're an extra small and I'm a small, just get on my body now." With a little help from the owner, we managed to get the back zipped up and that pretty much sealed the deal. 

I was in for an even bigger treat on Sunday, when I finally had the chance to catch up on a few of my favorite blogs. Holy inspiration, ladies, I really can't get enough of you. So addicting.

I wish everyone a beautiful week filled with productivity and happiness!

Peace,

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment