Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Like a Dragonfly















































(Dress - Style Stalker, Boots - Acne, PS1 Bag - Proenza Schouler, Madrid Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Ring - Low Luv X Erin Wasson) 

After lusting over this Acne boot for the past year, a really great deal presented itself, and I am now the proud owner of these lovely boots. I wore them for the first time yesterday, and I managed to scuff both boots while wobbling up two flights of stairs. To top it off, the venue that stole my boots virginity was terrible and we left after ten minutes. 

This morning, two hours before our flight, my boyfriend and I decided to ditch our trip to Vegas for two of our favorite things, sleep and pho. We're both in major phood comas right now and debating on whether we will go see Hangover 2. Has anyone seen it yet? I've heard mixed reviews and that it wasn't as good as the first. 

Wishing Everyone a beautiful Sunday, 

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment