Monday, May 16, 2011

Walk This Way With Me





















































(Floppy Wool Hat - Top Shop, Vintage Pearl Necklace - Chanel, Sheer Blouse - Vintage, Lace Tap Short - Free People, Faux Fur Bag - Vintage, Foxy Platform - Jeffrey Campbell) 

Yesterday, I literally pulled out all of my current favorite pieces and threw them together and Voilà, I was ready for dinner with my dear friends visiting from Sydney, Australia. We had the most amazing Indian food at Gourmet India, where I savored every last bite of my Garlic Naan and Tofu Curry. We stopped by Lincoln Room for a "roadie" and then called it an early night. I was in bed by one and caught up on some much needed rest and relaxation. I hope that everyone had a beautiful weekend and enjoyed it as much as I did. 

Peace, 

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment