Sunday, May 8, 2011

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World






















































(Madrid Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Knuckle Buster - NASTY GAL, American Flag Top & Thrasher Shorts - Mink Pink, Braided Belt - Vintage, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Lita Platform - Jeffrey Campbell) 

I currently have a major obsession with any article of clothing containing stars and stripes. The problem with that is they're a dime a dozen these days, and it's driving me mad because I want them all. I've missed out three times on an amazing UNIF American flag sheer blouse, and now the JC Lita Stars & Stripes Platform in size 8 have disappeared just like that. What do you guys think of all the different flag prints on clothing? I just can't seem to get enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment