Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Times They Are-a Changin'



(Madrid Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Sheer Blouse - Vintage, Diego Bucket Bag - Alexander Wang, Stars & Stripes Pant - Joyrich, Lita Platform - Jeffrey Campbell)

For the past few weeks, I have been debating on when it would be appropriate to debut these pants. I decided on Monday that there is no time like now, so I wore them to lunch, the post office, and Michaels Crafts. I will say, that I have never received so many strange looks in all my years. Who knew that my Joyrich Stars & Stripes pant would ruffle so many feathers on back to work Monday. 


On a side note, I'm super stoked that the weekend is almost here. I'm spent. If this latte doesn't kick in soon, I'm seconds away from face planting on my keyboard. 


Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment