Monday, August 22, 2011

Layer Away































































(Hat - NASTY GAL, Sunglasses - eBay, Cross - Etsy, Jumper - Free People, Dress - UNIF, France Moto Boots - Jeffrey Campbell)

I love this UNIF dress so much that I've been contemplating on whether I should purchase it in black. There are so many wonderful ways to wear it, that I do not see myself getting too bored with it anytime soon. I've been into layering the most random pieces together, and this combination really works for me, so much that I've worn it three times in the past two weeks. If you're searching for the perfect jumper for layering, I highly recommend checking out free people, as they have a fabulous selection to choose from. The only problem is that you will most likely end up with more than a jumper in your cart. 

Wishing Everyone A Fabulous Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment