Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dancing Alone With Not A Care In The World























(Fedora - Asos, Detachable Collar - Cotton Cut Outs, Eagle Shadows Top - One Teaspoon, Chiffon Skirt - Top Shop, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Boots - Yves Saint Laurent)

Okay, this will officially be the last time you see me in this One Teaspoon top, well, at least for this season. I just couldn't help myself, as it topped off this lovely chiffon skirt that I received from Top Shop last week so nicely. Don't you think? On a side note, I really love this trail that I am on in the photos. It's so peaceful and serene. There's something really magical about this entire area, as I find myself gravitating towards shooting there daily. It also makes me want to dance, by myself, apparently.

Wishing Everyone a wonderful Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment