Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ride a White Swan








(Madrid Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Sunglasses - Vintage, T.Rex Muscle Tee - Chaser, Viscose Slip - Free People, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Boots- Yves Saint Laurent) 

I'm obsessed with my Chaser T.Rex muscle tee so much that I'm contemplating buying a second one just to have a back up. I own many vintage rocker tees, and this one takes the cake, hands down. I layered it over another piece that I've been wearing with everything lately, my Free People viscose slip. If you don't already own the perfect slip for layering, I totally recommend this slip. It's so great under blazers, knit sweaters, and tees. I'm still searching for that perfect boot to replace my JC Litas, and so far, I've had no luck. I've been rocking these older YSL boots from a few years back, and they've surprisingly gone with my all of my outfits over the past few weeks. It looks like they will be in need of another sole replacement very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment