Friday, June 24, 2011

Daughter of the Revolution







(Hat - NASTY GAL, Rocker Tee - Vintage, Sunglasses - Vintage, Skirt - Daughters of the Revolution, Diego Bag - Alexander Wang, Boots - Yves Saint Laurent) 

So about two years ago, I went on this crazy mission to find this skirt as I saw it online and just had to have it. I drove to Venice Beach from San Diego and dropped a nice chunk of cash on it at Planet Blue. It was too long so I had it taken up about two inches. After all that, you'd think I would be rocking the hell out of this skirt, right? Very wrong. Last night, I found it under a pile of denim that I haven't worn for about... two years. This skirt is so amazing, and I'm not quite sure how I forgot about it. We're all guilty of this, right? Or it is just me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment