Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Velvet Underground



(Voodoo You Do Maxi - American Gold, Knuckle Buster & Madrid Wool Hat - NASTY GAL, Lita Platform - Jeffrey Campbell, Vintage faux bull skull named Harry)

Today, I am wearing the most amazing vintage inspired dress by my favorite designer, American Gold. Something about this dress, reminds me of when my Mother would sing endless Stevie Nicks tracks on my morning rides to school. Her voice isn't what I would call a "singing voice" and it mostly cracked while hitting high notes, but it worked and always made me smile. 

For some reason or another, I decided to incorporate "Harry" into my last photo. Harry is my faux bull skull that I have mounted on my bedroom wall. I have a small obsession with faux taxidermy. 

Have a beautiful Saturday, everyone. I really hope that you're enjoying it as much as I am. 

Peace, 

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment